បេសកកម្មនៃការ Minnetonka សាលាស្រុកគឺដើម្បីធានាទាំងសិស្សប្រមើលមើលនិងបន្តការបស់ពួកគេខ្ពស់បំផុតក្តីប្រាថ្នារបម្រើកាន់តែច្រើនល្អ។ នៅក្នុងសហគមន៍ដែលពង្រីកប្រពៃណីនិយមន័យនៃឧត្តមភាព,យើងប្រើការរៀននិងបង្រៀនដូចជាឧបករណ៍ឱ្យតម្លៃនិងបីបាច់មនុស្សម្នាក់,ជម្រុញនៅគ្រប់គ្នាជាមិត្តពូកែជាមួយនឹងទំនុកចិត្តនិងក្តីសង្ឃឹមនិងបំប៉នរំពឹងទុកដែលជំរុញសមិទ្ធិផលវិសាមញ្ញនៅក្នុងថ្នាក់រៀននិងនៅក្នុងជីវិត។
We believe that:
- An educated populace is integral to a democratic society.
- Families have the primary responsibility to ensure the education of their children.
- All adults are responsible for the care and welfare of all children.
- All people deserve the opportunity to pursue their individual potential.
- A person’s attitude is the most significant determinant of success.
- Personal fulfillment comes from pursuing one’s passion.
- Each person has fundamental, intrinsic worth.
- The dignity of each person is sacred.
- All people need to love and be loved.
- All people have a right to live and work in a safe environment.
- The uniqueness of each individual enriches the community.
- All people have the right to express matters of conscience.
- Effective communication is essential to building relationships and strengthening mutual commitment to purpose.
- Integrity is essential to a meaningful relationship.
As a world-class organization dedicated to child-centered excellence, the Minnetonka School District will:
- Challenge and support all students in the pursuit of their highest levels of academic and personal achievement.
- Practice prudent and innovative management of public resources.
- Advocate for strong academic and strong co-curricular programs.
- Attract, develop, and support the highest quality teachers and other educational professionals.
- Demand the highest standards of professional excellence in every level of the organization.
- Create, pursue, and champion outstanding early childhood education opportunities so that all children enter kindergarten ready to learn and succeed.
- Tailor learning experiences to the needs of individual learners.
- Create positive, enjoyable learning environments.
- Foster the development of good character and social responsibility.
- Inspire students to understand and serve the greater good.
- Instill an abiding appreciation for the rights, privileges, and values of America’s system of government.
- Produce outstanding graduates who are ready to contribute and thrive in a wide array of future pursuits and engage in life-long learning.
- Earn and maintain broad-based community support.