- ៥៦២១ ខោនធីផ្លូវ ១០១ Minnetonka, មានពេល ៥៥៣៤៥
- ©ឆ្នាំ ២០១៧ Minnetonka សាធារណៈសាលារៀន។ ស្រុក ២៧៦។ រក្សាសិទ្ធិគ្រប់យ៉ាង។
- Minnetonka សាធារណៈសាលារៀន /
- សាលារៀន /
When it's time to provide or update your child’s immunization and emergency health records, you will receive an email from CareDox, our cloud-based records system, with a personalized link to complete your child’s record. Please make time to complete the request.
Minnetonka Public Schools is using CareDox to collect immunization and health information electronically, and save parents from the repetitive task of completing more forms. CareDox is a fully encrypted, cloud-based system that is fully FERPA (federal privacy law) and HIPPA (federal health information law) compliant, meaning it takes special safeguards to in order to guarantee the security of sensitive student and family health data.
CONVENIENCE FOR YOUR FAMILY
CareDox is also a portable immunization record. When you create an account, it is yours indefinitely. You can continue to access, update and use your child’s immunization record. When summer camps, child-care, and other activities request health information in the future, you can login to CareDox and create a PDF to share as you need to. And if you change schools, your CareDox remains accessible to you. It stores all of your child’s immunization records in one convenient location that you and your child will have access to through adulthood. We hope you find this system easy to use and a convenient resource for your family.
TO SAVE TIME, WE’VE PREPOPULATED SOME OF THE INFORMATION
When you login using the secure link from CareDox, you will see that we have pre-populated many fields with information you provided on your school registration forms. Please review it carefully to ensure all information is correct, if you find an error in the information, please update it.
CareDox interfaces with the Minnesota Immunization registry. If your child has received immunizations in Minnesota, your healthcare provider has likely registered those immunizations with the state registry. The dates and doses of those immunizations will be pre-populated in CareDox. Please double check to ensure your records match with all the records in CareDox, and add any immunizations that are incomplete.
ALERT US REGARDING OTHER HEALTH ISSUES
If your child has any allergies, medical conditions or individual healthcare plans, there is a place in CareDox to provide detailed information. You may even scan and upload a document or PDF to detailed information.
- Accident Incident Report
- Allergy (Severe) Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Asthma Emergency Care Plan
- Diabetes Emergency Care Plan
- Immunization Record
- Medication Form - Early Childhood
- Medication Form - Elementary (K-5)
- Medication Form - Secondary (6-12)
- Medication Form - Over the Counter (K-12)
- Request for Excused Absence Form
- Seizure Action Plan
- Self-Administer Emergency Epinephrine (Physician & Parent)
- Self-Administer Emergency Epinephrine (Student)
- Self-Administer Inhaler (Physician & Parent)
- Self-Administer Inhaler (Student)
District Health Policies
- Health Services (Policy 545)
- Immunizations (Policy 530)
- Anaphylaxis in School (Policy 517)
- Medication (Policy 516)
- Health Concerns and Chronic Conditions
- ផ្តល់នូវការថែទាំដល់សិស្សជាមួយនឹងរ៉ាំរ៉ៃជំងឺដែលផ្ទេរដោយ LSN។
- Message regarding Coronavirus- 2-28-20
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Health Care Insurance for Children (Phone: 877-KIDS-KNOW)