2020 Distribution Update
- Senior ONLY Distribution will be on August 7th from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 9-12 Distribution on August 12 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 9-12 Distribution on August 13 from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Please click here to read the communication sent to MHS families, regarding distribution details and instructions.
Prices for the 2020 yearbook include tax, and are as follows:
- $68 from 6/20/19 to 9/10/19
- $75 from 9/11/19 to 1/22/20
- $85 from 1/23/20 to 7/1/20 (or when we sell all copies, whichever comes first)
Join the Yearbook Staff
Yearbook includes two semester courses and after-school time as needed at MHS.
Applicants go through an application process just prior to spring registration for admission to the year-long class. In June, returning staff members begin the planning and production of the yearbook at a summer yearbook camp. Throughout the first three quarters, students create the yearbook (design layouts, take pictures, interview students, write captions). Fourth quarter, students create the spring supplement and begin planning for the next year. This is a great opportunity for students to learn real world responsibilities and take pride in the results. Underclassmen are encouraged to apply!
Contact the adviser, Tessa Ikola, at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. Students must apply and be interviewed to be considered for the year-long class.